Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Cute Pictures!

I love my boys!!!!!
Brecken is just starting to smile and laugh, he is so cute. It is so much fun to try and get him to laugh. Bryce and I have our own ways to make him smile; If I stick my tongue out at him he just starts cracking up; And Bryce plays this game with him where he pretends to make Brecken run and he just loves it. He is such a happy baby and he makes his parents so happy too!
Bath time
He has been sleeping like this lately; he makes me laugh.
All smiles!( I wish) this boy has lungs, he can scream with the best of them!)
Brecken loves his dad so much, he is so good with him and they love to play together. Can you see the resemblance? Brecken looks so much like his dad it's crazy. What cuties!


1 comment:

Natalie and Logan said...

Kelly,
You have the cutest baby. I loved his blessing outfit, especially the hat. It seems like so much fun having a little baby. Next time you're going to have one let me know and maybe I can have one too!