Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brecken's Blessing

We blessed Brecken last sunday April 13th. It was so wonderful. Bryce did such a great job, the spirit was so strong. Brecken is lucky to have such a great dad. I am so proud of my husband, I love you so much honey. Everyone came back to our house for lunch after the blessing. It was a lot of fun. We are so greatful for all the people in our lives that support our family.
Brecken in his blessing outfit, he looked so handsome
We found this cute hat that went with the outfit
Four generations: My mom, me, Brecken and my grandma. My family all came up from Az and my mom's parents and sister Janel came from Oregon. It was so fun to have our whole family at our house.

My brother Terry, his girlfriend Brittany, and my sister Jamie
He loves looking up at the lights; his head is always tilted back!

10 comments:

Chelsea + Brandon said...

Kelly! Brecken is TOO cute! Looks like his blessing turned out very very nice! Good job! :)
And, yes, I'll see you tomorrow!

Britt said...

His blessing outfit was so cute! I loved the hat. So glad I could be there :)

David and Shalynna said...

I am so happy for you guys! It must have been such a wonderful experience. I could not believe my eyes when I saw Jamie in that picture! She and Traci were so young when I taught them piano. Your mom is gorgeous too (like you:). I just love your family.

Jessica said...

kelly he is SO cute! that little outfit is to die for. i am so happy you have a blog. I was just telling someone that you need to have a blog so I could see your cute baby. being a mom is the best huh! glad to hear from you kelly!!

Austin Mann said...

Great blog and such a beautiful baby! Way to go Bryce & Kelly! It's been a long time. Congratulations and all the best for the future! I didn't see any pics of Bryce's family on your blog. Weren't they able to be there for the blessing?

Brittney Blount said...

He looks so cute in his little outfit! I am excited to have my baby and have her blessed (in a cute little dress)! And how fun for your family to come!

Stu and Alyssa said...

Your family is so cute! I love that picture of Brecken with his hat on. He is so so cute! I think he looks a lot like your family. I kinda see Tracy in him.

The Nielsen Family said...

It is 12:30 in the stinking morning and I can't sleep! Your little dude is so cute!!!
We need to get together!!

☂niki. said...

OMG Kelly!!! I haven't seen or talked to you in years!! Wow, how time flies and things change! Not you though! You look just like you always have...Gorgeous! You can't even tell you had a baby. He is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad I found you so we can keep in touch. You guys look like you're doing great.

Natalie and Logan said...

Hey Girl,
just wanted to tell you that I miss you already! Can't wait to come back and then we can play again.