Monday, May 19, 2008

Family Night

We had such a fun family home evening tonight, although we really didn't have a lesson or anything it was just nice to spend time together as a family and actually do something fun. We went up to a pond close to our house with some friends of ours the Lewis' and went fishing then BBQ'd hamburgers and roasted smores.




Brecken just hanging out, working on his tan

He loves the camera, I dont know if its the shiny metal or what but he just lights up when I take a picture.
Well I guess not always, he definately has his moments!
Bryce caught a fish after like 5 minutes. Look at the size of that monster! I am so proud
Then he cooked it
And ate it
Brecken crashed after about 45 minutes- sometimes I just watch him sleep and only wish I could sleep that well. Oh the life of a baby; eat, sleep, poop and that's about it, sounds nice huh!

10 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

hahaha that post made me laugh. he's going to be tan in no time, if he lays out like that everyday. that is a gorgeous picture with the sun going down. you are tiny, and you just had him. he is an absolute doll....sooo dang cute!! i feel kind of bad for that fish...he didnt even see it coming.

Porter and Karla said...

oh i agree that is a cute pic with you and the sun going down. isn't life just magnified when you add kids to it? i love it. oh if you could read and comment on my blog i would love to hear what you do for this, thanks!!

☂niki. said...

what a fun/sweet family night!

Anonymous said...

Bryce, you have been added to the Class of 2001 blog site. Come and check it out! If you know of anyone that is missing please leave us a comment and let us know. Add it to your own list so others can see that the site has started. Thanks and welcome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Kelly-Hey how are you? Your little boy is so cute!! I love the name Brecken. I am glad that I found your blog. Your little family is adorable. We will have to keep in touch. Hopefully I will see you around. I'll have to go to one of Skyler and Bryce's ballgames and we can chat.

Holly & Kasey said...

Hey Bryce and Kelly- This is Holly (Banks) Nelson. I some how came across your blog. Brecken is such a doll!! You guys are an adorable family.

The Gulls said...

Hey guys-
I cant believe how much your baby has growen. He is so big!!

Teagan said...

He is so cute!! You need to do some new postings!!
You look great by the way!! You are such a good little mommy!!

Celeste and Chris said...

Kelly I love your pictures. Brecken is the cutest thing ever and i'm so glad i got to see you while you were down. I'm so happy we still keep in touvh with eachother. It's great.
Love ya,
Celeste